it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Thursday, February 24, 2005

hello?

wow, i feel like i'm totally jumping on the blog bandwagon, which i suppose i am. fuck it! i've got something to say! heh. i guess introductions are in order? i am a 35 year old mother of two (holy shit *I* still can't believe it sometimes) boys. jack is 4 and nate is 11 months. they are my life, and what i devote 95% of my time to. yes, just 95%. i am a selfish bitch like that. i also have a fantastic husband, dave, who totally supports my choice to stay home with said boys, and only bitches about the lack of housework that gets done 2 or 3 times a week. small price to pay, i say, especially since i get to watch daytime TV! whee! no, i kid. not about the housework, but the daytime TV. my days revolve around nagging jack to hurry up and get ready for school, soynut butter and jelly sandwiches (poor guy's allergic to peanuts, among other things), corralling natey so he doesn't crawl into the fireplace, furiously scouring the internet while nate naps (my link to the outside world!), playing games, reading stories, making dinner, giving baths, collapsing on the couch and visiting all my friends i've tivoed, going to bed. no, i didn't *forget* about showering. some days i just don't get to it, okay?? so yeah, not a lot of housework going on there. but that's okay. i love the chaos that is my family, my house, my life. come back and you can read about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

woo-hoo! its about time!

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home