it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Friday, March 25, 2005

what's worse than being sick?

worse than feeling like utter crap? worse than knowing that the reason i feel like utter crap is because my filthy nephews are so damn FILTHY? worse than having to squelch my innate desire to curl up in a ball on the couch in my pajamas and watch really bad television until i feel better because i have two children to take care of, and they REFUSE to watch a marathon of E! True Hollywood Story??? i'll tell you what's worse: knowing that no matter how much i disinfect, wash my hands until they crack and bleed, do everything to contain my germs short of wear a surgical mask, natey WILL get sick. and he WILL be miserable. and this weekend WILL be fucked. DAMN IT ALL. why is it always on the weekend??

hell hath no fury like a sick baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger mighty said...

well, at least with all that washing, your hands won't be idle.

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home