it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Thursday, July 28, 2005

i'm such a dork

i totally forgot to mention this DCist blurb on Rock-n-Romp! i just remembered, so here it is, a month-and-a-half late. oops! i'm still amazed that people are finding out about RnR, especially with NO promotional effort on my part. but as much as i'd love to get out there and spread the word, i'm starting to think that the backyard can't really hold too many more people! it's a bummer, but what can i do? moving to a house with a bigger yard just isn't an option. so as the word seems to be getting out with or without my help, it would appear that RnR is reaching a critical juncture -- how do we make this thing bigger and better? we've got a few ideas up our sleeves -- don't be surprised if you see an Ozzfest-style RocknRompalooza at a stadium near you in the next 5 years! heh. i am SO not kidding. Rock-n-Romp! coming soon to a town near you!

3 Comments:

Blogger debbie said...

i know, i know, but at least ozzfest is making bucks! doesn't sound like lollapalooza is pulling its weight. and, as you know, rock-n-romp is all about the cash money, yo. heh.

the DCist thing must've been posted before you put up the new logo. speaing of which, i can't wait to see the new rock-n-romp site! *wink wink* heh.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my site. I totally agree, my son really needs some RnR gear, not to mention to actually GO to an RnR (which we ARE going to do someday!!) It's such a killer idea, you guys rock for doing it.

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Tracey said...

re: site redesign: i swear to christ, give me until this weekend to get my shit back in order after my trip, and I WILL GET ON IT. THAT IS A PROMISE.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home