it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Friday, January 06, 2006

36 candles sure melt fast

despite the whole getting older part, this has been a pretty fantastic birthday. dave took the day off so i could go get a manicure/pedicure/facial, we had lunch in adams morgan and the boys made a beautiful, delicious cake for me! how lucky am i? oh, i forgot that the boys also made me breakfast in bed -- eggs, toast, bacon and coffee! unfortunately, it's virtually impossible for me to ingest more than 2 cups of coffee before 10 am, so dave had to eat it. the coffee in bed part with all my boys cuddled up with me was awesome, though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Aaaah, to be only 36 again!!!

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and nice to see you and Dave again!!!

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home