it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

what to do, what to do

with the easiest 100 bucks i've ever made in my life?? no, sex acts were not involved. yesterday i participated in a mom's focus group in downtown silver spring on a possible TV or video series being developed based on children's health and nutrition. basically we sat around, snacked, talked about our kids and their likes/dislikes and critiqued the potential storyline. easiest.100.bucks.EVER. shit, why did i not know about this whole focus group thing? moms! even if our kids don't listen to us, our opinions are worth money! heh. pretty awesome. best of all, i now have my own seed money to get my craft on! sure, i could use "our" money, but it's not the same as having money that's my own, you know? yes, this is a good way to kick things off.

be on the lookout for a ton o' superhot bibs, onesies, t-shirts and hoodies all lovingly decorated by yours truly. now if i could just get nate to nap more so i had more time to get stitchin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger ALVenable said...

Focus groups rock. I did one last year where I critiqued Geico's about-to-go-live new website. It was very easy, took all of 30 minutes and I walked out of there with a crisp $50-bill.

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kickass!

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home