it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Sunday, October 02, 2005

1% inspiration, 99% perspiration

whee! i am a crafty bastard! i was tuned into this craft fair by a friend who used to work for the WCP and, boy, am i glad. unbelievable. the creativity, the craftiness, the talent, the coolness of the stuff there just blew me away. my dormant inner crafty bastard has been jumpstarted! i am totally inspired to get my shit together and make things! sorry for the !!! but i am excited! i feel like i have finally realized what i want to do that will make me feel like i am doing something purposeful. not that raising two decent, upstanding boys isn't purposeful, but something that really gets my juices flowing, you know? creative juices, that is. wow, i haven't felt this inspired in a really long fucking time. i must plan! strategize! figure shit out! what i know so far:
  1. need to come up with business name
  2. need to beg one of my supertalented web designer-type friends to help me build a supercool site
  3. need to scope out local craft fairs and other possible marketplaces
  4. need to start making things!

yeah, this is good. and perfect timing, too. hopefully i can have stuff for christmas time. you will buy something, won't you? heh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need help for anything [site, logo design, um ... whatever] let me know.

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with MB: if there is anything you need that I could do, just let me know. Good luck!

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this entry. Very funny!! I'll buy something. Let us know the link when you get it all going!!

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see your goods!

4:03 PM

 
Blogger debbie said...

thanks gals, i will be getting things rolling very shortly. i will let you know if and when i need help with the website stuff, which i'm sure i will need a lot!

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home