it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

now playing

yeah yeah yeahs - way out

off the new album show your bones. i am attempting to break out of my non-new-music-buying shell, but it's hard. i like to play this album back-to-back with duran duran. heh. my sweetie-pie friend paige knows all the cool, new music and writes about it so well, and i remember her posting something about this album a few months ago, so thought what the hell. to be honest, i like the idea of karen o more than i actually like karen o --don't even get me started on that ridiculous bowl haircut she's sporting now -- but i gotta say, i think this album is growing on me. natey seems to like it, anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So feeling you on the Karen O. Theory vs. Reality. The abstract concept of her is so cool; the reality? Very hit or miss. I love the cover art of SYB so much that I haven't even opened it to listen to it yet.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home