it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Thursday, June 22, 2006

how do you do it???

no, really, how do you bloggers do it?? i swear i have to be the worst fucking blogger EVER. i mean, you guys are so great with the daily posts and flickr uploads and commenting and good content! i, on the other hand, am so backed up with stuff i should write about and birthday photos i should post and blogs i should check and RnR shit to get ready and 60 bugs stuff i want to do and....GAH. my ADD...okay, you know what? i think it's time i admit this is full-fledged ADHD. it has gotten so bad that my mind is racing with all the things i need/want to do, but i can't sit still long enough to do them. when i do stop to do something, it lasts about 2 seconds because i get distracted thinking about the other stuff i should be doing. add to that the two hooligans running circles around me and fighting and, well, basically i am in hell. i think that after RnR (this sunday), things should get better, but i don't know. SIGH. sorry for the bitchfest. i'm a little under the weather, too, so that isn't helping....but as i was saying, my ADD/ADHD is starting to feel crippling. perhaps it's time for some drugs. hrm.

oh, and if you're reading this drivel, thanks for checking in even though my blog sucks ass! seriously, shouldn't you be reading dooce??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sucks ass"??? You gotta be kidding me, man. Personally, I love hearing how you and the family and RnR are doing since we don't get to DC so much anymore.

Hope you feel better soon.

p.s. Blimlimlim!

12:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely not an ass sucky blog! Really. I always read when you update...

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Chair said...

I hear you, sister, and if that's ADHD, then I think I have it too cuz that's totally my life: too many things to to be able to sit down and concentrate on any one of them well enough to get it done!!

And that whole clog thing on Dooce is just getting silly.

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Alex said...

Sometimes ya got stuff to say, sometimes ya don't!

11:07 AM

 
Blogger ALVenable said...

I love reading your blog, too. I don't care how often you update it. I enjoy reading what you have to say.

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home