it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

twinkle twinkle smack my booty

sung to the tune of "twinkle twinkle little star," obviously. yes, my speech delayed 2 year old has come far under the tutelage of his rump-obsessed 5 year old brother. at this point i'm just happy that he's saying anything, so i guess i can put up with inane butt references for a little while longer. did you know that you can find a way to stick "booty" in pretty much any sentence, phrase, lyric? ummm yeah. i'm curious to see where this obsession is going. heh.

i know you want to know the rest of the song, but it's really nothing more than two lines. sing it with me now!

twinkle twinkle smack my booty
smack smack smack smack smack smack smack [while bending over and smacking your booty]

you think i could make this shit up??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

and your kids sound entertaining too!

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home