it beats the hell out of doing laundry

Sunday, January 22, 2006

and the indie cred goes down the drain

everytime i go to my local chain craft store to pick up supplies, they are always playing music that i like. seriously, every time. it's usually something from the 70s or 80s, and i usually know all the words. it makes the shopping experience quite pleasant, and i even find myself lingering to see what song will play next. yes, i have become their target demographic. ACK. HELP.

oh, and the "indie cred" thing is a joke. please believe me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. "cred." it's a funny word. "Oh, you got some cred on your shirt."

it is kind of alarming, how the chain craft stores have totally turned in another direction to snag customers. I rather liked it better when I had to battle the old biddies and search hard for the good stuff.

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home